Who am I?
My name is Tyler and I am a sixteen year old programmer and web designer from the United States. I primarily code in Java creating
Spigot server plugins and utilizing various web-enabled technologies to craft beautiful, user-friendly sites.
In my free time I enjoy playing games such as Dead by Daylight with friends, managing several Discord servers, and more!
What services do I offer?
Want to order one of these? Drop me a line here.
Who have I worked with?
I worked with SnakeMC for a couple of months where my responsibilities included:
- Designing user experiences for a multitude of server types
- Working as a team
I worked with PotterworldMC for a brief time as a junior developer. Responsibilities included:
- Developing smaller-scale plugins which improved overall user experiences
- Working as a team. This position gave me a bit more experience in that regard.
Astoria Network August 2017 - January 2018
I worked with Astoria Network as owner of Marauder's Realm and head plugin developer for the network where my responsibilities were as follows:
- Lead a team of developers
- Maintain server files for the network
- Program plugins which enhance user experiences
- Design web pages for the network
Rowling's Realm May 2017 - August 2017, January 2018 - April 2018
I worked with Rowling's Realm as their head of plugin development where I held the following responsibilities:
- Oversee a team of developers
- Design a fully-featured Magic system based on Harry Potter
- Delegate jobs to the development team
- Manage server files